I am committed and passionate about my work.
After gaining a Diploma in Integrative Therapeutic Counselling, I became interested in seeing couples as well as individual clients, and went on to gain a Diploma in Couples Counselling. I want to be able to offer all clients the best therapy I can and so continue training in areas which can help my clients. Recently I completed studies on managing relationships and coping with anxiety.
Freedom and choice are very important to me personally and I want my Counselling to reflect these values through flexibility, openness and respect for all clients.
Professional Member of Association for Counselling and Therapy Online (ACTO)
Accredited Member of British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
Post Diploma OCST Certificate in Online Counselling (Approved by ACTO)
Post Diploma Certificate in Transactional Analysis
Diploma in EFT
CCPE Diploma in Couples Counselling and Psychotherapy
CPCAB Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
NCFE Level 3 Award in Counselling Skills and Theory
NOCN Level Three Certified Programme of Core Competencies
I want to offer you Counselling which is as safe as possible and of the highest quality. Listed below are the ways I ensure this:
- I have an Enhanced Certificate with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) which I renew annually.
- I am registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
- I have Professional Civil Liability Insurance with a reputable insurance company.
- I am an Accredited Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
- I have regular Supervision with a highly experienced Counsellor.
- I have completed many Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses and workshops and continue to do so.